Monday, August 8, 2011

Zora


Zora is a level 55 rare wasp that can be found inside of Hive' Zora in western Silithus. (I have indicated where she can be found in red on the map below.) She drops the typical green item and decent experience for levelers. She shares the same model as many other wasps throughout Azeroth, but she is the only one that is copper in color making her a desirable hunter pet. She is tamable by hunters who are at least level 55 regardless of spec, and is a ferocity pet.

Zora is also one of the three rare spawns that can found in or around the Hives in Silithus.
Hive' Ashil - Rex Ashil
Hive' Zora - Zora
Hive' Regal - Lapress


Zora can be found with NPCScan. You will need to add it, her NPCScan ID is 14474.

You can also use this macro to help find and tame her:
/tar Zora
/stopmacro [noexists]
/cast Tame Beast

There isn't a lot of info on her spawn timer out there. I've read that before Cataclysm it was somewhere between 21-32 hours but I'm not sure if that has changed. Also, given that people don't really quest through Silithus any more means that there is a good chance that she'll be up if you were to go look for her.



2 comments:

  1. Woo! I just tamed this gal and I have to tell you, it took me a bit. I was in the south west entrance and I could target her, I couldn't find her in the tunnels at all there, later went into the north west entrance and found her a bit into the tunnel. It was targeting her further undergound in that tunnel x__x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grats Dreamy! Yeah those buggies can be a major pain in the ass to find when they're under ground. I've gotten lost on multiple occasions trying to find different ones. Then getting out again, ugh.

      Delete