|Tamed Felbound Wolf & Fel Pup|
|Fel Rangari Anaara|
- Blessing of Fallen Kings - Use Tranquilizing Shot to dispel this powerful buff she occasionally puts on herself
- Fel Blossom - She will constantly cast this fire toward where you are standing. It HURTS. Be sure to move as soon as you see the cast starting.
- Improved Stealth - She will periodically stealth completely throughout the fight, use your Flare where she was last standing to draw her out.
- Soothe Pet - Every so often she will put your pet to sleep and then focus on you. Use Bestial Wrath and/or Master's Call to break your pet out.
- Tainted Light - IMPORTANT! This will heal her back up to full health destroying any progress made. Use Counter Shot and/or Intimidation immediately to interrupt the cast.
If you end up having trouble and need help taking her down, make sure you enlist the help of a fellow hunter friend and not another class. (She will make very quick work of any non-hunters who try to help.)
Once you have your vial, there are two areas in Tanaan Jungle where you can find a Felbound Wolf to tame: The Temple of Sha'naar, and the woods just north of Vol'mar. (If you don't yet have a Fel Pup, I advise going to The Temple of Sha'naar to see if Ceraxas is up. When this rare is killed a cute little pup spawns in the area with the quest: A Fel Puppy of My Own. This little pet will match your new wolf SO well! <3)
*Make sure you have an empty pet slot before you use the vial! The de-buff that the vial applies to the wolf you choose will only last one minute. It would stink to have to abandon a treasured pet to be able to complete the tame (or to have to fight Rangari Anaara again for another vial). I would also advise taming in an area without a lot of people in it to ensure that your chosen wolf doesn't get targeted by another player who happens to be questing nearby.
All locations discussed above are pictured on the map below:
|Click map to Enlarge|
Happy Hunting! <3 E